19 August 2015

Tumblr Photography Attempts - Part 2 (Summer Break 2015)


YES THERE IS MORE

I like photography, ok?

I know there's a lot..

There's two more after this one (THEY'RE DIFFERENT BY THE WAY) and then I'll be doing a (very late) couple of back to school posts because everyone is doing them.

(WHY ARE YOU REMINDING ME THAT SCHOOL STARTS SOON THAT IS NOT COOL)

You can probably tell that I'm really not looking forward to going back to school..

School sucks.

Why can't I be a full time watcher of YouTube or something?

I wish.

You all probably share my fantasy dreams.

I'm rambling again.

Sorry.

Enjoy the photos!

It's pink - I couldn't leave it unphotographed

It looked cute, alright??
I honestly spent a whole meal trying to take this picture IN FOCUS


You don't see roses like this every day. It's soo pretty

I don't even know..
It honestly looks like a face. On a butterfly.


I always think old fashioned lamp posts look amazing in photo's, agreed?

Amerelle x

PS. I'll be uploading blog posts every day until (and including) Sunday, so make sure to stay tuned every day!

2 comments:

  1. How are these "attempts"?!? These photos are AMAZING!! What camera do you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This made me feel so much better (I haven't had the best day so far, but don't worry)! I use the Samsung WB250F, with the smart camera setting to adjust the settings (depending on the what I'm taking a photo of), and I edit all my photos with the retro filter (which is also on the camera). I probably didn't need to be that detailed, hehe. :)

      Delete