22 August 2015

5 Tips for surviving the first day of school (B2S 2015)


The dreaded first day..

Some of you may have already gone back to school. If you have, well, I'm sorry.

The first day is usually the hardest but also the craziest day of the year (except when you break up for Christmas/Summer, and when you've finished your final exam..).

I, for one, generally struggle that day, and I'm sure the majority of teens do.

And so, I will be attempting (the key word is "attempting" here) to give you some tips on how to get through the day.

  1. Try to imagine that this is just another day at school, that it won't be much different from any other day.
  2. Get everything ready the night before. Have your clothes laid out, your bag packed (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED) and your make up (if you wear make up, that is) ready on the dressing table. That way you won't be fussing around looking for things at 7am when all you really want to do is to go back to sleep.
  3. Set multiple alarms. As many as you think you need to actually get yourself out of bed (I know it's hard, I feel your pain)
  4. Treat yourself to a breakfast that you really like, that way you'll feel that bit more positive before leaving for school.
  5. Even though you don't want to be there, try to be as kind, friendly and talkative (with your friends) as you can.
(Photograph from weheartit,com)

These were probably useless tips.

Oops.

I wish you all the best of luck for the school year, and I hope you all enjoy the Back To School blog posts that I have planned for the next few weeks!

Amerelle x

1 comment:

  1. be_brave_mockingjay22 August 2015 at 21:53

    These are good tips! Ill use them! Thanks♥

    ReplyDelete