Is it weird that the I thought of the name for this blog post whilst walking through BHS?
Today I went to the dentist.
You're probably thinking something along the lines of; But that's so normal, why is she blogging about it?
I thought (Note the word 'thought') I was just getting my braces tightened (I've had braces for over a year and a half now), however, I actually had them removed.
I cannot put into words how good it feels to have these off.
Although it wasn't pleasant, having them removed, it was definitely worth it.
Now, I can actually smile without worrying about people judging me for the pieces of metal stuck to my teeth.
So, to any of you who have braces or are getting braces; It's worth it. Honestly it is.
Afterwards, my mum, sister and I all headed into Superdrug and WHSmith (Two of my three favourite shops, the other one is New Look) just to pick up a few bits.
Except it was more than a few bits. Typical.
So, in Superdrug, the first thing I bought was.. you know what, I'll just put it in a list, there's too much to go into detail about everything that I bought.
- MUA Lipstick in Tulip - I paid with my Superdrug points card so technically this was free, and I've already tried it and loved it.
- Zoella Kissy Missy Lip Balm - great job, Zoe
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer in Cool Rose - Just topping up
- A pack of cotton pads to remove my make up - I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water for any of you wondering
- Soap and Glory Hand Maid - this smells amazing by the way
- Soap and Glory Hand Food - this is my all time favourite hand cream.
- Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter - This is a new try for me because I needed a good body butter and I have dry skin (you'll just have to imagine me sighing at this point)
- Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter - they were giving this for free when you spend £10 on Soap and Glory, so I'm looking forward to trying this too.
Now, at this point, you'll be wondering; What about the books you mentioned in the title?
I'm getting to that.
WHSmith had a 'BUY 1 GET 1 HALF PRICE' sale on books when I went past.
I couldn't help myself, ok?
And, of course, I came out with two new books which I have wanted for a long time.
The first one is "ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES" by Jennifer Niven. I saw this recommended in one of Zoe Sugg's (More commonly known as Zoella) favourites videos and it really did sound like my kind of book. And so it is currently on my bedside table waiting for me to continue reading tonight (I sat down to read a little earlier to get a few bits off my mind, and reading always seems to help me with that, is it just me?).
Secondly, I bought "IF I STAY" by Gayle Forman. I've been waiting to read this book for so long, it's actually crazy. Plus the cover is just so gorgeous. It doesn't say in the book who took the photographs, but whoever did, their photography is like my life goals.
What book are you reading or looking forward to reading at the moment? Let me know in the comments, and I'll reply to you later on today.